Yahoo is a global media and tech company that connects people to their passions. We reach nearly 900M people around the world, bringing them closer to what they love—from finance and sports, to shopping, gaming and news—with the trusted products, content and tech that fuel their day. For partners, we provide a full-stack platform for businesses to amplify growth and drive more meaningful connections across advertising, search and media.
This role will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Yahoo’s equity program on its equity platform, working cross-functionally across the company with Legal, Finance and various HR functions, as well as external vendor partners, to ensure compliance and reporting. The role will assist in building Yahoo’s stock administration function in line with the executive compensation strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally and maintain the selected equity platform
- Provide direct support to and partner with key stakeholders in our Finance, Legal and HR teams. You will work closely with internal and external resources and vendors to ensure administration of our processes and programs are handled in accordance with plan requirements and timelines, including but not limited to:
- Manage forecasting (e.g., expense, forfeitures) and modeling for equity programs in collaboration with Finance teams
- Collaborate with internal and external tax and legal advisors on global equity matters
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal and HR teams on communication materials, grant process, equity cost analysis, technical accounting, compliance and management reports
- Work closely with payroll leads to provide US and International equity income transactions
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and Yahoo’s equity programs and policies
- Participate in the annual equity planning process
- Research and analyze programs, processes and procedures to make recommendations and improvements
- Support broader enterprise priorities across Global Compensation, as applicable
- 4+ years of experience in administration of global equity programs
- Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs and platforms (Fidelity preferred), multiple equity award types, transaction volume, equity taxation and accounting and employee education programs
- Advanced skills in Excel and in HR systems (Workday experience preferred)
- Proven analytical, project management and communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented is a must
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
Yahoo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Yahoo is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via the Accommodation Request Form (www.yahooinc.com/careers/contact-us.html) or call 408-336-1409. Requests and calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
At Yahoo, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion (www.yahooinc.com/diversity/) page to learn more.
US Only: Please be aware that Yahoo requires all employees entering a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events) are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination to enter a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events). Yahoo is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The compensation for this position ranges from $90,750.00 – $188,750.00/yr and will vary depending on factors such as your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, in addition to equity incentives. Yahoo provides industry-leading benefits including healthcare, 401K savings plan, company holidays, vacation, sick time, parental leave and an employee assistance program. Eligibility requirements apply.
Yahoo has a high degree of flexibility around employee location and hybrid working. In fact, our flexible-hybrid approach to work is one of the things our employees rave about. Most roles don’t require specific regular patterns of in-person office attendance. If you join Yahoo, you may be asked to attend (or travel to attend) on-site work sessions, team-building, or other in-person events. When these occur, you’ll be given notice to make arrangements.
If you’re curious about how this factors into this role, please discuss with the recruiter.
Currently work for Yahoo? Please apply on our internal career site.