We’re looking for someone seeking their first role as a software developer. You’ll be given the opportunity to put the computer science fundamentals you’ve learned in school to practical use on live products used by thousands of customers around the world. You’ll also receive mentorship and support from highly experienced developers.
We gather and process BIG amounts of data (tens of billions of rows) and deliver meaningful insights to our customers. We have browser extensions, databases, panelists, servers and a great culture with a track record of profitable growth.
We are a remote first company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, implementation, quality polish, and release
- Leverage your strengths and interests to work on full feature implementation from the front end, to the API, all the way to the back end
- Develop and optimize high performance data aggregation and analysis pipelines at scale
- Receive mentorship from senior and principal level software developers
Experience We Want To See
- You should have a solid grasp of computer science fundamentals that goes beyond just knowing how to write code
- You have some experience in – or a desire to learn – C#
- You’re well versed in SQL fundamentals
- You have an understanding of the basics of cloud environments, ideally you’ve had some exposure to AWS
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.