Riverbed enables organizations to maximize performance and visibility for networks and applications, so they can overcome complexity and fully capitalize on their digital and cloud investments. The Riverbed Network and Application Performance Platform enables organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. The platform addresses performance and visibility holistically with best-in-class WAN optimization, network performance management (NPM), application acceleration (including Office 365, SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), and enterprise-grade SD-WAN. Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 99% of the Fortune 100.
About this Position
Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
- Maximize sales into enterprise accounts. Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrate additional buyers within the accounts, identify their needs and then configure an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
- Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources – i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (PreSales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership – when needed.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
- Exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management to Fortune 1000 accounts.
- New business hunter with 7+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience, selling across multiple verticals
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 12 months
- Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
- Existing relationships within the assigned client base is preferred.
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
Why Join Riverbed
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.