The nZero Enterprise Sales Executive will is a collaborative and builder-oriented representative experienced in helping prospective clients at large companies navigate the evaluation, business case development, and procurement of transformative technology. Your objective will be to help convert enterprise prospects and drive sales and revenue growth by building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients. You will play a crucial role in promoting and selling carbon accounting solutions, helping clients measure, manage, and reduce their carbon emissions.
Your positivity, sense of curiosity, and ability to create champions for early adopters of carbon management space will help shape our entire culture. The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for understanding client needs, presenting solutions, negotiating contracts, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The role is a combination of strategic planning, sales execution, and account management.
Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales, this role will:
- Identify target markets, industries, and potential clients interested in measuring and reducing their carbon footprint
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, competition, and industry trends related to sustainability and carbon accounting
- Generate leads through various channels, including prospecting,, networking, and referrals
- Qualify prospects, assess their requirements, and propose solutions
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales proposals and presentations that highlight the environmental and business benefits of adopting carbon accounting practices
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts to secure new business deals
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales records, including client information, activities, and opportunities, using CRM software
- Continuously improve sales techniques, product knowledge, and industry expertise
- Proven experience in sales or business development, preferably in a B2B environment
- Proven Industry experience in public sector sales, having successfully pursued and closed opportunities in either Federal or State & local government
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Results-driven mindset with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment, motivated to drive business and outcomes on their own, and biased toward action
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and quotas.
- Market knowledge of the carbon emission space or sustainable energy goals.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to convey sophisticated information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner.
- Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in‐depth knowledge and use of nZero products.
- Degree preferred but not required.