Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce that began in France. Our founders are committed to a better way, and that common thread continues today in each of our staff. We’re inspired by a future where digital infrastructure is at once everywhere and invisible. Where innovation and collaboration can easily flow, without technical barriers.
We’re a collective of diverse backgrounds seated together, testing, innovating, challenging each other, and reflecting on new ways to improve digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team and help us build a better way.
As an Enterprise Account Executive on the EMEA Enterprise Sales team, you will be responsible for driving sales of Platform.sh into the large enterprise (Fortune 500). You will represent Platform.sh within and among the various business units and divisions, exceeding sales objectives. You will also manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
This is a quota-carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on growing the large Enterprises based in the Benelux territory (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg).
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
- Define and execute a specific account plan for the overall corporate mission and stated objectives for the larger enterprise – tie Platform.sh value proposition and experience back to key points that can help leverage time and money in ways that favor exposing and improving the efficiencies of business units, divisions and the overall enterprise. You will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within business units divisions and the overall enterprise
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move large strategic deals simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions, and the overall enterprise
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations throughout the territory in support of sales efforts
What you bring
- At least 8 – 10 years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling into the large enterprise. You’ve worked with complex sales within the Fortune 500 and have seven-figure deal experience
- Experience with platform-as-a-service, cloud technologies, and web application development preferred. Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- You have a high amount of business acumen and have a passion for solving clients’ business challenges with technology
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief Platform.sh’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- You speak English and Dutch fluently
- You have a proven track record and a strong business network in the territory
Nice to have
- You speak French to facilitate business with French speaking customers in your territory
- You already have experience working remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Passion for Thought Leadership applied in the technology space
What we bring as a team
- You will get a dedicated and personalized onboarding experience and support on a daily basis
- We arrive with a point of view, but leave with a solution
- We like what we do, we do what we like
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
As a side effect of teams being spread across time zones, you may have to tolerate occasional early morning meetings if you live in the Americas, or late night meetings if you live in an APAC country. We do our best to accommodate time zones but there are preferred hours for certain roles and teams. The team you interview with will be able to give you a clear idea of their collaborative hours.
Company perks and benefits
- Leadership that cares
- A global team rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications
- Wellness stipend of $300 a year
- Professional development budget of $800
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages
- $3,000 office budget at hire (computer is mandatory but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a wifi extender) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange – get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away and share a part of your home
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work. 96% of employees think Platform.sh is a great place to work
- Company-wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Yearly, international, company-wide meetups (when we’re not experiencing a pandemic)
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a great hire to meet every requirement we have listed. If you can see yourself elevating the team we want to hear about your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 1-4 interviews on Google Meet. We leave the process fairly customizable to teams and roles, so in some scenarios we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Expect a higher number of rounds for director level roles and above.
Additionally, you can schedule coffee chats with potential future peers while you’re in the recruitment process to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with your best working environment.
All roles require background checks.
About our software
We are the most unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform for building, running and scaling fleets of websites and applications. Platform.sh is trusted by 5,000+ organizations globally to create the best digital experiences.