At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the role:
Vercel’s sales team is filled with hardworking, deeply technical people spanning a range of business functions (developers, operations, marketing, product, IT) to help create a new category. We are a fast-growing organization with a strong preference to grow team members and promote from within! You will be the dominant driver of revenue growth and be on the front-lines of evangelizing our platform to both new and existing customers.
What You Will Do:
- Your involvement will center around helping pre-sales customers understand their migration path to Vercel before taking them through the onboarding process and proactively managing the account thereafter.
- You will continue Vercel’s dedication to providing an exceptional enterprise experience in the AMER market.
- You are familiar with selling in the AMER market
- Very familiar with Enterprise SaaS sales cycle
- 5+ years Enterprise SaaS experience
- Proficient in communicating web technologies at a high level
- Able to sell to technical buyers / developers, driving process through legal, procurement, security,
- Comfortable with outbound sales.
- Ability to be self-guided, the team is very supportive, however we are also growing very quickly. Having the ability to accelerate and take ownership is key.
- Love to work it out when challenged, happy to help create processes, rather than needing them all pre-defined.
Bonus If You:
- Have deep technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience with web infrastructure / developer tools
- Have an established network of technology companies
- Have done some web-development
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $117,500.00 – $175,500.00. This salary range is an estimate, and actual salary may vary based on the company’s compensation practices, location, and candidate experience. The total compensation package may also include benefits and equity-based compensation.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.