1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It’s also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
- Build a crisp, consistent experience for our Clients & Trainers
- Collaborate with Experience Designers & Product Managers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Find and address performance issues
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Participate in interviews and hiring as we staff up our team
- Make customer-centric UI decisions independently
- 2+ years of Management experience
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- An eye for detail
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with scoping & prioritizing projects