At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be organized, analytical, and creative, with the ability to effectively shift and manage priorities in a continuously evolving environment. If you’re looking to join a team that’s passionate about marketing and approaches email strategy with both creativity and a data-driven approach, read on!
What you will do
- Plan and execute on email marketing tactics across the prospect lifecycle based on targeting, segmentation, and engagement, for targeted nurtures
- Mature CreatorIQ’s CRM marketing infrastructure, auditing existing CRM practices, operations and automations, and providing recommendations to enable a sophisticated CRM Marketing function
- Grow CreatorIQ’s email database, working cross-collaboratively with the rest of the team, and identify trends for subscribers and ways to promote/grow it further
- Manage email campaign execution across the organization including email nurture planning, targeting, and reporting. This role will primarily be responsible for developing and executing a robust email nurture strategy as it directly relates to paid media efforts, events (both virtual and in-person), and ABM.
- Own the cold outbounding email strategy, content, tooling, and reporting for the Business Development function
- Maintain and optimize integrations (mainly between Hubspot & Salesforce)
- Work directly with the Head of Performance Marketing to develop automation and testing strategies across campaigns and execute build-outs
- Identify gaps in email communications and opportunities for always-on initiatives
- Responsible for email template creation, copy and ideas continuously A/B testing for improvement in conversion rates
- Own and test for personalization, segmentation, and personas
- Understanding of email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, etc
- Drive continuous improvement across email key performance indicators, including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, and revenue
- Analyze and provide actionable insights on email list health, deliverability, timing, and frequency of email campaigns and automation
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- This role requires a deep knowledge of marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot), advanced testing and optimization strategies, and producing high-quality campaign analyses
- Someone who has experience with email database management and robust nurture strategies would be an asset
- Experience in email copywriting, subject lines, and email best practices
- Understanding of full-funnel marketing concepts and ABM
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation, including maintaining integrations and experience with Hubspot & Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills – experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report on them when needed
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony: 15 days’ vacation, floating and set holidays, wellness allowance, and paid parental leave (USA). Twenty-Five (25) days of vacation in addition to the normal public or bank holidays (UK).
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you plan ahead. Pension plan including 4% company match (UK).
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home can’t stop the enjoyment of someone else making a meal for you!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands (get ready to laugh during the 2 truths and a lie).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!