Creating innovative financial operations solutions that help small and mid-size businesses save time, become more efficient and grow.
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, Bill.com has grown with an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses.
We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than Bill.com.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are looking for a Director, Product Management of Platforms to help accelerate growth in our partnership channel. This is a unique opportunity for someone who thrives on helping our partners deliver an amazing product experience for their clients. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising customer focus, a passion for products, a data-driven and business-focused mindset, and the ability to build strong relationships.
This person will drive our product developer / API platform vision & roadmap to accelerate our growth with our partners. You will deeply understand our partner’s unmet needs and challenges around our platform and APIs that will result in delivering an amazing product experience to their clients. You will drive the platform product requirements within Bill.com and work with cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, business dev, customer success, payment ops, risk) to achieve the channel objectives and success metrics.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 8 – 12 years of product management, or related professional experience for a B2B SaaS company or financial / fintech industry
- Experience launching and scaling an API platform end-to-end with measurable results
- Solid track record of successfully launching new platform / features (e.g., API, SDKs, embedded UI) based on partner unmet needs and customer requirements. Experience with agile development.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level; collaborative working style
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment with an ability to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution
- Analytical mindset – experience interpreting and summarizing data and gleaning actionable insights
- Experience with small business/mid-market customers and/or bank financial products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical degree (engineering, computer science) is a plus
- Strategic Thinker and Executor: Ability to think strategically about how we can tackle our biggest partner platform challenges and develop a well-thought out plan. You have the capability to put on your execution hat to drive and deliver on the stated goals/objectives.
- Product Expert: Intimately know the product, understand the user platform workflows and how it works with the rest of the financial tech stack. Be well versed in product development (including Agile). Develop the overall product platform roadmap & requirements. Quickly launch and monetize new API / platform features to the partner channel.
- Customer Expert and Champion: Be the voice of the customer. Know the customer/partner needs, buyer journey, language, and overall mindset of the partner channel and turn those insights into a holistic product platform roadmap. Champion the customer needs across the company.
- Excellent team player: ability to work with a diverse, cross-functional team to achieve the team’s stated goals. Be a glue that energizes the team and keeps everyone working together.
- Data Driven: Have a data-driven mindset to measure, assess and recommend where to prioritize and focus on. Deeply understand the business metrics (e.g., funnel metrics, test results, sales process insights) and conduct customer research to uncover new insights.
- Competitive Guru: Stay on top of the competition in this market platform segment and changes in the competitive landscape. Be a champion for new features that are important to stay ahead of competition.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At Bill.com, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
Bill.com is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble – No ego
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
Bill.com currently requires all personnel who work onsite at its facilities to be fully vaccinated against the COVID19 virus. Proof of COVID19 vaccine will be required post hire to work onsite at our BILL facilities. Medical and religious exemptions to the vaccination will be reviewed on submission.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how Bill.com treats the personal information it receives from applicants