Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about bitcoin and crypto to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, research, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
Last year we launched Blockworks Research, a powerful research and analytics platform for professional crypto investors.
We are hiring a Director of Product to build our product team and begin the development and growth of this platform.
As the Director of Product, you will be responsible for building and managing Blockworks Research. As the first product hire at Blockworks, you will work closely with our CTO, Co-founder and VP of Research to ensure that our product is meeting the needs of our customers and growing our business.
Your goal is simple: scale Blockworks’ research platform into the most powerful and most widely used research, data, and governance platform in crypto.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the product management function and team at Blockworks
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for Blockworks Research, working closely with our CTO, Co-founder, VP of Research, and other stakeholders to prioritize features and improvements that align with our strategic goals
- Lead the product team to design, build, test, and launch new features and updates that drive engagement, retention, and revenue
- Interface closely with our customers to developer a deep understanding of their needs in order to inform product decisions
- Define and track product metrics to evaluate the success of new features and overall product performance
- Manage the product development process from ideation to launch, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and on budget
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to inform product decisions and ensure that Blockworks Research remains the best research and analytics platform in the market
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience in product management with ideally at least 1+ year of leading and developing high-performing product teams
- A proven track record of building and launching successful products that have driven significant business growth
- Passion for crypto and a knowledge of the industry and its stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions
- Understanding of research and/or data and analytics business models and products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment, with a desire to roll up your sleeves
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you + a significant portion covered for your dependents
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and holiday policy
- Commuter benefits
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com