As the Director of Demand Generation, you will lead Shopmonkey’s efforts to build market share and grow revenue. This means everything from ideating demand campaigns to managing multi-million dollar the budgets. This role is pipeline generating and ultimately benchmarked on the volume, quality, and velocity of revenue.
We’re looking for a seasoned, metrics-driven marketer to lead demand generation efforts. The ideal candidate will have built their career in marketing as a demand generation expert..
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Manage acquisition budget to meet Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) and revenue goals
- Build account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to help larger deals move through the pipeline
- Oversee spend efficiency metrics, to ensure Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Cost-Per-Lead (CPL), and Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) stay within reasonable control limits while scaling the business
- Experience with hands-on creation and management of demand generation campaigns.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure feedback loops are in place to monitor lead quality
- A/B testing experience to help optimize campaigns and landing pages
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation efforts, to ensure we have an effective lead nurturing campaigns
- Use a broad mix of demand generation tactics in addition to digital to drive leads
- Stay up to speed on current demand generation innovations, and educate executive staff on those trends
- Manage, build, and mentor a team of marketers
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 7-10 years of progressive demand generation/acquisition marketing experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience optimizing spend across various demand generation channels
- SEO experience to understand how we can continue to grow organic traffic to drive leads
- Experience with non-digital tactics to drive demand generation efforts
- Experience putting in place regular reporting cadences to keep executive staff and marketing team up to speed on the progress
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to write and edit copy as needed.
- Passionate about cars!
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- Phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual lunch & learns, classes, committees and activities
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up multiple times a year for collaboration. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available from day 1
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- $30 monthly home fitness or gym reimbursements
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
✈️ Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 scheduled holidays
- 1 floating holiday to observe what is important to you!
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time off you need!
🥰 Giving Back
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts during work time
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Active Culture and DEIB co-creation committees that host quarterly events
- Career development opportunities