As the Director of Demand Generation, you will lead Shopmonkey’s efforts to build market share and grow revenue. This means everything from ideating demand campaigns to managing multi-million dollar the budgets. This role is pipeline generating and ultimately benchmarked on the volume, quality, and velocity of revenue.
We’re looking for a seasoned, metrics-driven marketer to lead demand generation efforts. The ideal candidate will have built their career in marketing as a demand generation expert..
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Manage acquisition budget to meet Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) and revenue goals
- Build account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to help larger deals move through the pipeline
- Oversee spend efficiency metrics, to ensure Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Cost-Per-Lead (CPL), and Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) stay within reasonable control limits while scaling the business
- Experience with hands-on creation and management of demand generation campaigns.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure feedback loops are in place to monitor lead quality
- A/B testing experience to help optimize campaigns and landing pages
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation efforts, to ensure we have an effective lead nurturing campaigns
- Use a broad mix of demand generation tactics in addition to digital to drive leads
- Stay up to speed on current demand generation innovations, and educate executive staff on those trends
- Manage, build, and mentor a team of marketers
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 7-10 years of progressive demand generation/acquisition marketing experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience optimizing spend across various demand generation channels
- SEO experience to understand how we can continue to grow organic traffic to drive leads
- Experience with non-digital tactics to drive demand generation efforts
- Experience putting in place regular reporting cadences to keep executive staff and marketing team up to speed on the progress
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to write and edit copy as needed.
- Passionate about cars!
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.