Fundrise offers several options for your work environment from any location in the United States: you can work as a fully-remote team member, either from your own home or an option for company-paid access to any WeWork office, from any location in the United States or you can work in-person at our Washington, DC headquarters if you reside in the area.
Fundrise is a financial technology company that is on a mission to build a better financial system for the individual. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button. We develop software to consume ever more of the value chain of the private investment industry. This pattern is an old story in other industries, but the broader financial system has managed to escape true disruption to date. While today we are focused on how to redefine the process of investing in real estate, we’ve always thought about our mission as bigger than just real estate investment. It’s a way to democratize and reimagine private markets altogether.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $3.1 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a Director of Investor Relations with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong work ethic. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. Positive attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to do the work as well as manage it required. This position will be a part of our newest team focused on high AUM premium clients. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining a strategy to grow and deepen relationships with our largest clients as well as hiring and people management.
- Interact directly with high and ultra high net worth individuals as well as financial advisors (RIAs)
- Drive strategy for how to manage a large number of client relationships at scale
- Work with our Product and Marketing Teams as well as the Growth Business Unit more broadly to manage private offerings for our accredited investors
- Collaborate with our Investor Operations Team and Investor Servicing Business Unit more broadly to build out policies and processes to support our largest clients
- Create customer feedback loops to help to drive product improvements
- Evaluate current and potential processes to improve customer retention
- Work with Fundrise team to develop systematic methods for scaling our Investor Relations business and improve investor communication with our largest clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 6 years of prior experience in financial services, preferably in wealth management, private banking, and/or private equity
- Ability to set goals and drive results based on KPIs, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Obsession with quality and delivering superior customer service to large, sophisticated investors
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to constantly learn and improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in relationship management, customer satisfaction, business development or similar field
- Understanding of high net worth clients, independent registered investment advisors and the wealth management space
- Prior experience in real estate
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave