Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist to be responsible for managing Golden Hippo’s ad campaigns across native and paid social platforms. This role will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, including creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns. This role will also be responsible for A/B testing on landing pages, funnel creation & optimizations to drive performance on the front-end.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Hybrid)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals, while maintaining or growing spend targets.
- Create online sales funnels in Salesforce CRM through record creation and management and keep funnels up to date with new A/B wins.
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with copy and video creative departments to ensure that we have new, exciting creative to test for every offer each week.
- Regularly ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for ad creatives and landing pages in order to optimize for brand KPIs.
- Maintain active relationships with network representatives to be at the forefront of upcoming changes, trends, tactics, and tools in order to effectively navigate our campaigns through these updates.
- Regularly analyze and provide improvements for the customer experience throughout the sales funnel, from day one acquisition to 90-day customer retention.
- Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- 1-3 years digital marketing exp preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing; 3-5 years preferred
- Experience using social and/or Ad platforms
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google sheets)
- Experience scaling and maintaining ad campaigns while hitting key performance metrics & goals.
- Able to interpret test results to make data-driven decisions
- Direct-to-Consumer experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,400-$91,300, plus annual & monthly KPI bonus potential.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at email@example.com to verify its validity.*