Taulia’s Committment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About This Job:
We are looking for a talented and engaged DevOps Architect to join our team and direct the strategic design of our Working Capital Management solution. As a member of the Architecture team, you will work closely with Engineering, Cloud Operations, Security and Product Management to plan and implement our technical roadmap.
Previous experience with our technology stack and/or FinTech / Trading domain is a clear advantage.
About Taulia Engineering:
- We’re a community of agile teams. We craft a cloud-based, multi-tenant platform employing a micro-services architecture.
- Our stack includes Groovy and Java, Spring Boot, Jersey, Gradle, MySQL, Cassandra, Kafka, ActiveMQ and more.
- We deploy our applications with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GKE, and others.
- We use Grafana, NewRelic, Redash, and Graylog to monitor performance and metrics.
- Teams have full ownership of features and components – from technical design to rollout.
- We release often and rely on tons of automated tests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect and manage projects to improve security, scalability, performance and reduce cost.
- Work with Engineering, CloudOps, Security and Product teams to develop the technical design of new features and products.
- Evaluate architecture choices on an ongoing basis, in anticipation of increased scale and ever-evolving technology to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business.
- Be a strong technical mentor with in-depth knowledge of Cloud and Security industry best practices.
- Develop a strong vision for the technical design of the overall platform, including infrastructure, components, APIs, technologies, patterns, and frameworks.
- Be an advocate for building things the right way and avoiding technical debt.
- Clear roadblocks. Sell ideas. Give credit.
- Be a mentor for Engineers, Support personnel and help them grow.
- Work with Engineering teams, NOC, CloudOps Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Have a strong understanding of the business and be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
You’re a perfect fit for this position if:
- You have 7+ years of working experience with mission critical, 24×7 Cloud Operations teams in SaaS product organizations.
- You have extensive experience with containerization, Kubernetes, Terraform, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Service Mesh, and Progressive Delivery.
- You have expertise on cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Linux IaaS, Disaster Recovery, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, Open Source, containers and Infra).
- You are proactive and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines, meeting SLAs, and producing results.
- You work well both independently and within a team split across multiple time zones.
- You enjoy the fact you may not be the smartest person in the room.
- You always look for new and better ways to do things, and love automation.
- Most importantly – you’re smart, curious, and grounded.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Competitive Compensation (Annual Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.