- Develop integrations, libraries, plugins, and micro-sites to enable folks to build component-driven UIs.
- Teach by creating guides, articles, and docs.
- Launch info products like books and video series
- Grow community across existing channels GitHub, email, and chat.
- Experiment with new channels to communicate with developers.
- Talk to developers wherever they live to find out what their challenges are
- Recommend DX improvements to product, marketing, and design. Or go ahead and make the improvements yourself.
- Extensive CSS experience (e.g animations, tricky layouts)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of teaching and mentoring others
- Strong understanding of content publishing lifecycle: writing, editing, producing, launching
- Marketing basics: building an audience across channels and engaging with them
- Awareness of recent developments in web technologies
Time zones: US Pacific Time to Central European Time
Who you’ll work with
Why work here?
- Be respectful
- Take pride in the work
- Invest in each other
- Inspire others to grow
- Outcome over ego
- Don’t overthink it
- This is supposed to be fun
- Work from anywhere
- Annual retreats
- Health benefits for you and yours
- Parent and family-friendly
- Home office setup stipend
- Learning stipend
- Unlimited vacation
Everyone talks to customers
The best way to serve customers is to talk to them. We schedule one day a week for you to get to know our users first-hand. You’ll learn about their challenges, answer questions, implement improvements, and support their success.
Our top secret business model
Build an open source project to scratch our own itch. Build production-grade cloud services that complement the open source project. Use that money to build more open source stuff. Along the way, make UI development faster and more satisfying for everyone. About us
Join an inclusive team
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate based on race, nationality, belief system, sexual orientation, gender, age, military service, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, disability or any other status protected by law.