Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is seeking a self-motivated Deployment Engineer to carry out integration and implementation activities that bring value to our clients and partners. This individual will support our EU Sales and Relationship Management teams to ensure onboarding excellence. Interested candidates should bring high quality client management, project management and technical consultation skills into a quickly growing and dynamic team.
As a subject matter expert in Flywire Integrations the Deployment Engineer will guide clients through the Discovery, Portal configuration, Integration, Testing and Go live stages for clients implementing Flywire products.
- Consult clients on how to implement Flywire’s cross border products including APIs, Payment Checkouts and Recurring Payments solutions
- Serve as the SME leading multiple client implementation projects ensuring they have successful execution
- Run workshops and client syncs as they progress through the different implementation stages
- Ensure a smooth customer experience by matching the products and Integrations to client needs
- Develop & maintain product documentation with Product teams, providing internal knowledge transfer
- Contribute to the product vision by relaying client feedback and pain points to Product teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve Integration issues by providing technical support for clients
- Establish best practices in client configuration and project execution
- Play a role in fostering an ever improving culture and customer experience continuously
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Fluent in French, English & Spanish as the role will be working with French, Spanish & EU clients
- 3+ years of Consulting, Implementation, Professional Services, Business Analysis or equivalent
- Know how of Integrations and understanding of different project methodologies
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of implementing and configuring software (payment software preferred)
- Knowledge of Higher Education or ERP systems such as Ellucian, StarRez, Universitas XXI, Sigma, Oracle PeopleSoft, Datev, Aimaira, Auriga or Salesforce
- Experience with Fintech, Technology or Consulting companies
- Experience in Higher Education such as Business Office, Cashiering, Financial Aid, Reconciliation processes of higher education
Technologies We Use
- Postman, Visual Studio Code, Smartsheets, JIRA, Sumologic, Google Suite, Box, and Zendesk
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 14 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.