At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users.
By joining Vercel, you’ll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for developing and executing integrated demand generation strategies and campaigns to generate high-quality leads and expand our customer base. Leveraging your expertise in the developer industry, you will craft targeted marketing programs to engage and nurture prospects throughout the buyer’s journey, ultimately driving conversion and revenue growth.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns targeting developers, including email marketing, content marketing, webinars, social media, paid advertising, and more.
- Coordinate with the content team to create compelling assets tailored to various stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Build out email campaigns by different segments to engage prospects, build relationships and move leads through the funnel.
- Run webinars that align to our integrated and quarterly program strategy to move leads through the funnel and build pipeline.
- Test out ABM plays in partnership with the Strategic Sales Team and determine Vercel’s longer term ABM strategy.
- Measure, report and optimize program and campaign performance and effectively and consistently communicate campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, operations, and data to develop a coordinated strategy and campaign execution for both inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies in the developer ecosystem. Leverage market research to identify new demand generation opportunities.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in demand generation, preferably within the technology industry, with a focus on developer-centric products or services.
- Experience developing and executing successful demand generation campaigns, resulting in measurable lead generation and revenue growth.
- Strong understanding of the developer ecosystem, including knowledge of programming languages, software development practices, and developer tools.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools. Experience with platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and social media management tools is highly desirable.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content targeting developers.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $91,500 – 137,300. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.