The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will help us build the foundation for how our marketing team drives the sales pipeline. In the beginning you’ll wear many demand generation hats—from driving awareness, to launching ABM campaigns, to optimizing our lead funnel, to helping guide how we build our tech stack. You’ll manage one SDR and be supported by outsourced digital marketing resources in addition to the Ideon Marketing team.
This is an opportunity to join our growing Marketing team as an early, core-member and be in it for the long-run, ready to grow the program and the platform exponentially.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Ideon is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Have the autonomy and support you need to be creative in how you create demand – testing new tactics and channels to uncover the most effective and efficient ways to drive revenue.
- Develop and launch integrated campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web.
- Ideate, test and execute on new ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts.
- Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting.
- Manage one SDR for inbound activity.
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 5+ years of performance marketing experience in developing, managing, and optimizing paid digital and paid social campaigns for a B2B tech company.
- Are curious by nature and have a willingness to learn and collaborate.
- Are skilled in analyzing data, optimizing campaigns, and creating structured reports.
- Possess a strong understanding of lead capture and engagement flows.
- Have experience utilizing tech stacks including Salesforce, marketing automation (Hubspot), ABM and intent platforms, and Google Analytics.
- Take ownership of projects and don’t need someone to micromanage you.