Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Privacy is the first payments product that keeps your personal information private, while being even more convenient than using a physical payment card online. Privacy’s mission is to build elegant, usable software that protects your privacy and security. You deserve the best. Protect yourself online without sacrificing convenience and ease of use.
Privacy is hiring a Data Scientist to help propel our consumer business to the next level. As the first data hire focused solely on our consumer business, you’ll be the go-to partner for data related questions regarding Privacy.com. You’ll help drive the business forward by enabling our teams to track daily processes, support decision making, and evaluate success.
- Own analytics and data science for Privacy, including stakeholder relationships, prioritization, and project management
- Build pipelines to create a derivative, accessible data layer that analysts throughout the business can easily query in pursuit of actionable and replicable insights
- Deliver insight to help inform and measure the product roadmap
- Optimize marketing spend for user acquisition
- Implement A/B testing infrastructure
- Partner with Customer Experience leadership to further enable team performance and productivity
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics or Data Science
- Expert-level understanding of SQL with an ability to conceptualize abstract datasets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate between business concepts and technical implementations
- Experience with experiment design and A/B testing
- Comfort working in the absence of defined processes or existing query patterns
- Experience working on a consumer product and/or with customer facing teams is a plus
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines (we use Airflow), Python, Github, and command line is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit