Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Denver Hybrid or remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and customer payments that they process.
As a Data Engineer with Infinicept, your role will be a mix of hands-on SQL work and data/business intelligence strategy. You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining ETL processes that fulfill application data requirements
- Supporting application data needs in production – scaling data systems, optimizing existing solutions, and creating new ones, as required
- Brainstorming creative approaches to data-centric problems – identifying the best tools, frameworks, and design architecture for each issue
- Assisting with the company’s strategic vision of data management and reporting solutions
- Implementing and maintaining business intelligence tools and Azure data technologies
- Working with department stakeholders to build meaningful KPIs
- Contributing to the commercialization of our data offerings
- Providing technical guidance for data related topics
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space within finance and technology. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness. This is a hands-on position that provides the opportunity to help shape a business that is shaping an entire industry. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
Get your career going your way!
- 3+ years real world experience creating and maintaining data infrastructure, features and products
- Experience with Azure SQL Server, Data Factory, Snowflake on Azure and Azure Synapse, or equivalent tools from other Cloud stacks
- Experience supporting the data requirements of high-volume SaaS applications in production
- Experience with data-analysis languages and libraries (e.g.: Python/Pandas)
- Experience with industry standard intelligence tools, and analytical and visualization platforms (i.e.: knowledge with PowerBI or Tableau)
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, modern software development culture
- Fearless, innovative, and self-directed
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $115,000/annually – $135,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Currently we are able to transfer H1B Visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.