Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Privacy is the first payments product that keeps your personal information private, while being even more convenient than using a physical payment card online. Privacy’s mission is to build elegant, usable software that protects your privacy and security. You deserve the best. Protect yourself online without sacrificing convenience and ease of use.
The Analytics team at Lithic is responsible for producing and leveraging data to provide actionable insights & recommendations for stakeholders and decision makers across the company. We translate high-level goals into definable, measurable, and understandable metrics, and flexibly support projects and initiatives. Outside of day-to-day requests and project support, we build and maintain a data ecosystem that empowers the organization and shortens decision-making processes.
What you’ll do
- Build pipelines to create a derivative, accessible data layer that analysts throughout the business can easily query in pursuit of actionable and replicable insights
- Own the roadmap for fraud and risk analytics for the organization, including strategy, prioritization, and project management
- Embed into the Fraud team to help them define, measure, and understand key metrics and customer behavior
- Leverage automation to help stabilize and accelerate manual processes
- Create tooling for the fraud team to use to deep dive into the data to find fraudulent users
- Orchestrate and lead research projects that dive deep into opportunities to minimize risk and prevent fraud
- Detect patterns in the data and help design features for fraud detection models
- Help define and grow our burgeoning data ecosystem
What you’ll bring to the table
- 3+ years experience in Data Analytics or similar role that involves data modeling and/or data transformation and analytics
- Strong SQL skills (Required; experience with PostgreSQL a plus)
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines (we use Airflow); Python, Github, and command line a plus
- A proven track record of communicating actionable insights; bias towards empowering others
- A deep and unending curiosity
- Startup experience is a plus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit