R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society approaches health in the built environment, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to create safer, healthier buildings for all. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to deliver healthier indoor spaces for all.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes health in the built environment.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a better future via better buildings. #LI-Remote
The R-Zero Customer Success team engages our customers to drive successful adoption, expansion and retention, and demonstrates ongoing exceptional value, highest level of quality and deep knowledge around our product and service offering. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging cross-functional teams in the launch. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
At R-Zero, the Customer Success Team will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and will channel back important info for R-Zero’s future product road map. It works with the rest of the R-Zero organization to uncover new ways to make R-Zero a new standard of disinfection for our customers, improving their lives and our product and service offering.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in onboarding new customers – this includes sending training information, shipping and dashboard set up.
- Handle the day to day support inquiries that come in from customers. This includes troubleshooting technical issues raised by customers. This is handled through a ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Analyzing customer metrics – NPS/CSAT.
- Support contract renewal – consisting of analyzing data and consolidating into decks.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Logistics, Product, and Customer Success Account Owners in regards to customer requests.
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their disinfection needs and helping them succeed.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as R-Zero advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Marshall resources across the R-Zero org as needed to support customers’ needs.
- Continue to provide feedback in regards to current products, processes and systems.
- Build Best Practices for Support Functions.
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Support, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing hybrid hardware, HaaS and SaaS company.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
- Collaboration skills, decision making, problem solving/analysis, results driven
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy, organization and attention to detail is required
- Experience in Zendesk preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus!
This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.