Olo is looking for a customer support and process improvement enthusiast to join the Customer Support team as a Customer Support Onboarding Specialist. The Customer Support team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success team by providing the first level of support for our customers and their franchisees. You will process forms and review requirements to enable a new store opening or transfer a change in ownership and as a member of the Onboarding Support team, you will also help with new customer deployments and new product deployments, working with other Customer Success teams to provide a successful launch. We are looking for a candidate who can help improve current operations and work with other teams to consider improvements to existing tools and processes.
You will report to the Senior Customer Support Onboarding Team Lead and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. The primary schedule for this role is 7-4pm EST Monday through Friday, with 1-2 rotating weekend shifts per month.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to customers and their franchisees during the onboarding phase and support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships.
- Work with the Customer Success Team and directly with corporate contacts to provide updates on a project rollout.
- Liaise between the customer and Customer Success team to provide clear and accurate troubleshooting solutions through our support management system, Zendesk.
- Provide support in partnership with the Customer Success team to diagnose, research, document and resolve escalated issues.
- Coordinate with the Customer Success team to help draft, edit, and maintain both internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow.
- Attend internal and customer-facing training to learn about product enhancements.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 1+ years experience providing customer support by phone or email where you embody teamwork and excellence in service.
- Passion for solving customers’ problems by using available resources.
- Experience working with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Experience working with spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and organizing data
- Avid interest in the restaurant industry.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a software, SaaS, or technology company.
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk to process and resolve support requests.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
- Project management experience
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, a 401k match, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!