Customer Success Support Manager
We are looking for a proven Customer Success Support Manager to join a hyper growth startup that has the #1 app in one of the largest industries in the world.
The successful candidates must have great communication skills via phone, email, chat, webinars and of course in person. The role requires results oriented individuals who can interact with paying customers to help them receive the most value from the software and lead customers to increase their subscription spend with our service. The successful candidates must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, be self sufficient, and able to work independently.
Customer success is our #1 priority. Your job is a KEY component in helping our customers achieve their goals and you will be an important member of our team. Only individuals who are detail orientated, ambitious, smart, want to grow their skills, are great at communicating, can be empathetic to our customers, and want to be part of an amazing start-up need apply.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing startup based in Carlsbad, California.
- We have won numerous awards including being named a ‘COOL Company’ by San Diego Venture Group as well as one of San Diego’s ‘Most Innovative Products’ and ‘Best Places to Work’.
- We are disrupting a 7,000 year old industry and recently raised a Series A with some of the most respected investors in The Valley. This position offers phenomenal benefits (including employer sponsored health, dental and vision), and unlimited growth potential. You’ll be a critical part of our team, working in our offices right on the Pacific Ocean.
- Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hard working team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun wile doing it.
- Consult with customers to help them attain positive outcomes from utilizing Raken
- Help customers be successful through a number of channels including calls, email, webinars, and chat
- Showcase upgrade features to basic customers via web demos & webinars
- Prospect user base to find expansion opportunities including additional user purchases & upgrades
- Manage customer accounts to maximize LTV by adding licenses and upgrades
- Attain referrals from existing customers to pursue other business divisions
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 to 3 years of sales & customer support experience and/or phone experience a plus.
- Smart, ambitious and willing to learn and grow
- Love to help others & empathize with users of all experience levels
- Have outstanding writing & communication skills
- Enjoy solving problems & learning new things
- You’re a self-starter and will try to solve any problem before asking for help
- Be reliable, optimistic, super-organized & tech savvy
- Employee Sponsored Medical (90% covered) Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, including 11 Paid Holidays
- Free on-site gym membership / classes
- Company Provided MacBook Air and Varidesk Stand-Up Desk
- Competitive base pay
- Walking distance to the beach
- Free use of surfboards and bikes on-site
- On-site Coffee Bar
- Monthly Social Events
About Raken, Inc.:
Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry. We enable construction field workers and office personnel to report and communicate more effectively & efficiently. We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world. We invite you to learn more about us: https://www.rakenapp.com/