Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
mabl is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to focus on our commercial customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working with customers in a fast-paced environment and a passion for helping customers achieve their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with customers via 1:1 support, automation, and webinars to help customers find success with mabl
- Proactively monitor customer health including metrics and usage trends
- Own the renewal process within the commercial segment
- Help to identify account growth opportunities and work with the sales team to execute
- Act as a trusted advisor – answer questions, communicate best practices, and provide guidance that enables customers to realize more value with mabl
- Advocate for customers internally by sharing customer feedback with the product team and escalating customer concerns
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine education gaps and create strategies that drive customer adoption
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Customer-facing experience at a B2B SaaS company (customer support, customer success, account management)
- Eager to learn and develop your customer success skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized and able to prioritize the right projects at the right time
- Comfortable with technology including CSS, HTML
- Motivated and strategic in finding expansion opportunities within accounts
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.