Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
Therapists are the heart and soul of Path. The Path Promise is to provide end-to-end support so therapists can do their best work, and our Success team is critical to ensuring that therapists achieve their goals at Path.
As the Operations Manager on the Therapist Success Team, you’ll analyze, plan and execute initiatives that drive continuous improvement in our therapist experience. “How can our Success team better meet therapists’ core needs?” will be at the forefront of your mind, followed by, “How do we build, pilot and scale initiatives that help us meet our strategic goals?”
Your analysis will drive our strategic goals for the therapist experience, and you’ll report on the progress of your initiatives to leadership at Path. The front-line teams you will interface with live at the intersection of customer experience, onboarding, support, success, account management, and community. Your recommendations, decisions, and action will impact how thousands of therapists interact with Path, building loyalty that will increase the number of clients therapists see through the Path platform.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success Operations or Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Exposure to Customer Success, and the tools and software (e.g., Salesforce) typically associated with that function.
- Process builder: You can build processes in a fast-paced environment. You’re a hustler with a bias to action, and are proactive and can work autonomously. You can take complex / chaotic processes and make them simpler and more efficient.
- Crisp communicator: You have an ability to synthesize ambiguous information into clear, structured insights. You’re able to then effectively communicate complex ideas and data to an audience with varying levels of familiarity.
- Highly analytical: You’re able to manipulate and parse data sets, perform root cause analyses, and deliver insights. You’re highly proficient in Excel / Gsheets, and are a fast learner who is always honing their analytical chops.
- Experience with high-growth startups
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success