Lambda’s GPU cloud is used by deep learning engineers at Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT. Lambda’s on-prem systems power research and engineering at Intel, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, major universities, and the Department of Defense.
If you’d like to build the world’s best deep learning cloud, join us.
About the Role
Lambda is seeking a Customer Success Operations Manager to join our team and help drive the success of our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer success and operations management, as well as a strong understanding of CRM and data analysis. This pivotal role will be uniquely positioned between Sales, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations to be an integral part of each order’s success. You will work closely with Fortune 500 companies, major research institutions, and deep learning startups who are at the forefront of their industries.
What You’ll Do
- Use your critical eye to drive customer data to the right tools and implement changes to provide clear insights to the management team
- Develop and implement customer success strategies to improve customer retention and satisfaction
- Manage and optimize customer success operations, including processes, metrics, and tools by analyzing customer data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to bring greater productivity to a company’s customer-related workflow
- Have strong written and analytical skills
- Are able to find deeper meaning of our customer’s patterns
- Are process development oriented and are able to take an enigmatic prompt and create a systematic approach to solve it
- Have a strong understanding of working with a CRM and data analysis tools
- Have at least 5 years of prior experience working as a Customer Success Operations Manager, responsible for implementing a CSM tool from the ground up and willing to do so again
- Are an active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
Nice to Have
- Technical knowledge in manufacturing, IT, Server, AI, ML or related fields
- Proficiency with G-Suite, Salesforce, Front, Slack and Monday.com
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation. Cash compensation range: $109,000 – $145,000
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 115, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.