We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Komodo’s Healthcare Intermediary Customer Success team partners closely with our Consultancy customers, advancing their capabilities in supporting clients across the healthcare space. The Customer Success Manager is directly responsible for delivering value to our customers and enabling long-term successful partnership. Additionally, this role will be instrumental in developing and executing engagement strategies for the Consultancy market segment.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have:
- Owned strategy and value delivery for 5-10 of our Consultancy customers and developed long term vision to drive ongoing value, product adoption, account renewals, use case alignment, and expansion, partnering with our accounts team and reporting to a senior leader in Customer Success
- Led the day to day execution of your customer projects using your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Partnered with the Consultancy Strategy Team and Customer Success leader to develop market segment specific guidance and playbooks for the customer success team, with the ability to iterate and standardize as we scale and mature our team’s support model for the Consultancy market segment.
- Developed expertise at identifying strategic customer goals at your accounts and translating these needs into value generation projects relying on our cutting edge SaaS products and Healthcare Map to lead to long term strategic partnerships.
- Taken an active role in developing tailor-made approaches and training programs enabling Consultancy customers to self-identify actionable insights using Komodo’s products.
- Expanded on your proven leadership skills and leveraged your interest in inspiring others, developing best practices, and building strong relationships. May have led 1- 3 customer success associates also helping customers attain outsized value.
- Developed trusted relationships and long term partnerships with senior stakeholders at assigned accounts by identifying strategic customer goals and aligning these goals to ongoing value delivery based on our products and Healthcare Map
- Delivered on customer needs autonomously with little direction and worked closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product deployments and develop compelling ad hoc data analyses.
- Created strategic partnership with Consultancy Sales Team to support revenue expansion opportunities and enact on co-developed account strategy
- Eliminated preventable churn for all customers
- Achieved maximal customer satisfaction rates and onboarding satisfaction rates across all assigned customers
What You Bring to Komodo:
- Extensive experience meeting the needs of consultancies within the healthcare and life sciences space, ideally through first-hand experience delivering on consulting projects to life sciences customers (top 20 pharma and SMBs) across multiple therapeutic areas OR meeting the needs of healthcare and/or life sciences companies as a consultant
- Deep knowledge of how consultancy firms operate, and thorough knowledge of how those stakeholders’ needs are met with data and service offerings (ideally through first-hand experience, but not required)
- Analytical and solutions-oriented mindset – with the ability to navigate and manage complexity and co-develop impactful processes and strategies with your internal team and external stakeholders
- Experience using data to inform strategic decision-making.
- Basic familiarity/comfort with SQL is a plus, but not a requirement of the role
- A collaborative mindset to “be awesome”, with the ability to partner with other teammates and functions, attain positive results, and advance the capabilities of Komodo’s Customer Success team
- Demonstrable history of successful partnership development, ideally in client management roles with a strong track record of partnership extension and growth
- Demonstrable ability to partner successfully with cross-functional counterparts. This role will need to drive effective collaboration across teams to mature our customer success strategy and align on segment specific support models
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.