Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our global CS team, based in London, UK. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for day to day account management to some of the largest brands and agencies worldwide, helping them to fully realize the value of CreatorIQ services. The Customer Success Manager assists customers day to day by sharing best practices, monitoring service usage, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, documenting and escalating new feature and product requests, and identifying potential up-sell opportunities and use cases.
As a Customer Success Manager at CreatorIQ, candidates should have Account Management experience working in or with media companies, influencer marketing experience with large brands, or experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS technology company. You’ll be part of our London (office) team. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with both personal and professional growth opportunities.
What you will do:
- Own post-sales customer relationships with key account stakeholders to drive valuable partnerships through account management activity, identifying opportunities for continued growth.
- Work closely with Creator IQ’s Sales, Enablement, Customer Support, and Product teams to ensure successful customer onboarding and launch of contracted services.
- Advise clients on best practices for using CreatorIQ products and services for influencer marketing & brand advocacy on their preferred social media platforms.
- Monitor and report out on customer usage and health, developing proactive strategies for driving continued user adoption, retention and growth.
- Evangelize CreatorIQ products and drive platform and new feature rollout and adoption through training sessions, product roadmap reviews, customer feedback sessions, usage and customer health monitoring.
- Drive and build repeatable processes in the SMB and MM book of business.
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a customer-facing role at a technology solution, influencer marketing agency, brand or media company, managing customer engagements.
- Passion for understanding and helping customers solve real-world business challenges by leveraging (CreatorIQ) technology solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle customer conversations at all levels, including direct or indirect negotiations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills, speaking with all levels both internally and externally.
- Some experience with cross-group collaboration including Sales, Marketing, Support, Product/Development, and other internal organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in influencer marketing, social media platforms, and/or working with or for influencer software preferred but not required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite, Salesforce and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA a plus.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!