Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
mabl is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to focus on our enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large clients and a passion for building relationships that make customers your biggest promoters.
What you’ll do:
- Support customers throughout their journey with mabl to ensure they achieve their goals
- Onboard new customers to the mabl platform including hands-on training and guidance with best practices
- Engage with customer executives and key stakeholders to identify, track, and measure mabl’s impact
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with enterprise clients
- Identify expansion opportunities and partner closely with the sales team to execute
- Lead ongoing product feedback sessions and translate customer suggestions into product requirements in partnership with the product team
- Monitor customer health including metrics and usage trends to proactively engage with customers
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success Manager at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Comfortable with technology (bonus if you have experience with CSS, HTML)
- Motivated and strategic in finding expansion opportunities within accounts
- Strong analytical skills, with a bias for using data to identify trends and opportunities
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.