Alignable is looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed, and empathetic customer success associate to join our Member Success team.
Our Member Success department is responsible for leading strategic programs that provide best-in-class education & support for all of our members. They take insights from the member experience and shape our product, marketing, and engineering strategy every day.
We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for a customer success associate who is passionate helping small businesses succeed.
A day in the life of a Member Success Associate
Work directly with our small business members to learn what makes them tick and the challenges they face and advocate for them across the organization — be the voice for small businesses!
- Drive user-centricity across the organization by collecting, categorizing, and distributing user feedback across the organization.
- Foster a welcoming community by building, managing, and enforcing community guidelines to protect our members from harmful & hurtful content.
- Support members through their journey to becoming successful on Alignable by answering their questions with the goal of helping increase retention and reduce churn.
- Produce written and video content with the goal of educating Alignable members on the value of the platform in a quick on-demand way.
- Use your marketing knowledge, communication skills, and creativity to help small businesses across North America get the most out of Alignable.
- Leverage data to analyze issues, patterns, and trends in member behavior and develop a game plan to solve through better education.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, and engineering teams to help inform product and business strategy based on user behavior
About you, and the skills you’ll need:
- Affinity for small business and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer empathy is in your DNA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You love solving problems through rapid testing, failing fast, using data, and asking a lot of questions.
- You can easily adapt to fast pace and constantly changing environments
- You are an independent thinker constantly on the lookout for faster and better ways
Bonus Skills & Knowledge
- Experience working with small businesses and helping them succeed.
- Relevant work experience helping build businesses, startups, or projects from the ground up or working in marketing, business, finance, or operational roles, internships, or co-ops.
- Have used project management tools like Airtable, Notion, Zapier
What we offer
- Smart, supportive co-workers
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacations
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities — they are the creators, the risk-takers, and the problem-solvers, each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over seven million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is comprised of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our most authentic selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
We are led by startup veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair. We know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote-first company, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital, and KIC ventures.