We are the human touchpoint for some of the largest health, wellness, beauty, and pet brands online. Through superior knowledge of our products and a drive to solve concerns quickly and thoroughly, we are able to maintain the highest levels of customer happiness and satisfaction.
We’re Looking For A: Customer Service Representative
Location: REMOTE (Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, New Mexico, Nevada, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming)
Call Center Hours of Operation: All shifts include at least one weekend day
- 7:00AM-6:00PM MST Monday-Friday
- 7:00AM-5:00PM MST Saturday/Sunday
Training Schedule: Paid Virtual training (4-5 weeks)
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM MST Monday-Friday
The Golden Difference. How are we different from other companies?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for no cost on employee-only plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k retirement contribution
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, and floating holidays
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Handle various accounts simultaneously
- Research and reconcile problems concerning charges and payments
- Correct/update customer information as appropriate
- Document accounts with actions taken/customer requests
- Work with customers to increase membership retention, sales, and overall brand loyalty
- Place orders for customers as requested
- Track shipments
- Meet standard call center performance metrics
- Perform other Duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion regarding customer information
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Initiative to work independently
- Excellent attendance is required
- Flexibility to work additional hours as may be required
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong understanding of phone etiquette
- Must be able to effectively cope with typical job stress
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Must be able to contribute to a positive working environment.