The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
We’re seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This is an exciting new function at Ideon and is perfect for someone who wants to make their mark and help build something amazing.
You will work with other members of the Ideon marketing team—and with leaders from around the company— to deliver world-class experiences through events, content and new customer programs that you will help to create. Everything you do will be focused on that amazing customer experience. Not only will you help to create and deliver those experiences, but you will make sure that they are captured and shared with our prospect universe to help build the Ideon brand and facilitate cross-platform growth.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Ideon is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the VP of Marketing. #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Lead all customer marketing initiatives with support from the VP, Marketing, and other team members
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer success to understand the complete journey and evangelize our customers
- Build customer focused marketing programs, content, and events that resonate with our customers and drive engagement
- Strategize on “phase 2” for the Ideon Customer Portal and Knowledge Base, building on an existing foundation
- Help to create (and execute on) a vision for what Community means for Ideon in 2023Often be out front, representing the Ideon brand – a professional presence who loves connecting with people both internally and externally.
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally in customer or field marketing within the Benefits space or at a B2B technology company
- Possess a high-level of attention to detail, project management expertise, and exceptional collaboration skills
- Possess a deep understanding of the relationship between the customer and marketing and how to get the most out of it
- Be a self starter, bringing new ideas to the table to build programs that drive value for various customer segments
- Be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, learning and evolving our customer programs
- Have experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesforce Knowledge Base (Service) preferred
What we do:
Ideon is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless consumer experiences at every stage of the member journey. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure, the ‘pipes,’ that allows InsurTech platforms and health insurance and benefits carriers to exchange data accurately, efficiently, securely, and at scale—improving the way benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled, managed, and utilized. Our APIs transmit billions of data points, powering an amazing benefits experience for all. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are insurance geeks, systems gurus, data wonks, sales & marketing execs, product leads, finance whizzes, and admin pros—all determined to bring efficiency, transparency, and connectivity to the health insurance and benefits industry.
Our benefits include:
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.
Ideon requires COVID-19 vaccination for anyone onsite at an Ideon space (full-time or otherwise). Per policy, the company will make every effort to find reasonable accommodations or exemptions for medical and religious reasons.