Who We Are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $9 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1,000,000 homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Experience Level II Agent to join our growing and awesome Customer Support call center team. As a member of the Support team at Mosaic, you will make sure that our products work for all of our customers. You’ll work with sales representatives at Mosaic’s partner organizations – including some of the top solar companies in the industry – providing excellent service to help us all move toward 100% clean energy. You’ll also service Mosaic’s borrowers, investors, and community of supporters. You’ll work in a fast-paced highly collaborative and mutually supportive environment to help people profit from the growth of solar energy as well as drive down the costs of solar adoption. You can work remotely from anywhere in the US.
- Interact with installer and contractor partner sales reps and borrowers by phone or email.
- Cultivate and retain relationships with our customers through the delivery of personalized service
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by resolving issues and escalations in a thoughtful and efficient manner
- Identify and escalate customer and product issues appropriately
- Help optimize our internal and external processes to contribute to a more efficient world-class customer experience
- Work closely with other Mosaic teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products.
What you bring to the team
- Love interacting with people
- Enjoy talking about technical and/or financial concepts; will be comfortable explaining Mosaic’s loan products and technology platform
- Can empathize with users and hear their questions to quickly understand the issues they face
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of a team
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth
- Polished writing skills – you are great at taking informative yet concise notes
- You’re organized, efficient, and pay attention to detail
- Motivated to learn more about the financial services and solar industries
- Previous experience in finance, banking, home improvement or solar industry helpful
- Preferably Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself work environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Mosaic. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.