Who We Are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $10 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1,000,000 homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
Who We Are
Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and has expanded into the home improvement market, making it easy for contractors and consumers by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing affordable clean energy financing. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Counterparty Risk Analyst to help us in our effort to grow our portfolio of preferred installers who offer Mosaic’s Solar and Home Improvement loans. In this role, you will interact with the Mosaic Risk and Sales Teams by decisioning installer applications in a timely and efficient manner. In addition, you will work with vendors, provide reporting, and establish policy and procedures. If you are interested in being a part of a highly collaborative and mutually supportive team to help people profit from the growth of clean energy, then this is the role for you!
What you’ll do
- Analyze and decision application packages from prospective solar and home improvement installers who aim to sell Mosaic loan products to their customers.
- Collaborate with the Partner Vetting team and Inside and Outside Sales Partners to ensure installer applications are complete.
- Collaborate with Partner Vetting to ensure internal research and due diligence is complete and correct.
- Decision requests for add on partner opportunities based on partner scorecard and data
- Present Risk analytics to different business units to educate on internal partner risk metrics
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and support to the Sr. Counterparty Risk Manager and Chief Risk Officer.
- Perform monitoring tasks and analysis on Mosaic’s portfolio of installer partners
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of Commercial Risk Management or Commercial Lending (underwriting) experience
- Acute attention to detail and ability to make sound decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or applicable major
- Have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle an extensive pipeline and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy the challenge of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of a team
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Have experience in – or a driving passion for – working in the clean energy field
Bonus Points (but not required)
- Knowledge of residential solar financial products
- Experience with Solar / Home Improvement loan products
- Knowledge of the construction or home improvement industry
- Higher level competencies in the use of Salesforce and/or Tableau
- MBA or another post-graduate degree
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself work environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Mosaic. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.