We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Komodo Health is looking for a highly motivated finance professional to join our Finance team and play a key role in our continued growth and achievement of operational excellence. The Manager of Corporate FP&A will focus on building and scaling processes/reports, drive overall headcount/compensation forecasting and business partner with the G&A team. In this role, you will have significant interaction with the G&A leadership teams and have a direct impact on the success of Komodo Health for public readiness.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Assisted in the annual financial planning process along with tracking of performance versus plan and partnering with business stakeholders to address performance gaps to plan
- Created processes for timely, accurate and insightful budgeting, forecasting, KPI and reporting processes to facilitate effective oversight and decision-making, while also ensuring strong financial controls to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Partnered with Accounting and functional FP&A to drive faster and more efficient close processes
- Developed and implement strategies to continuously improve Corporate FP&A processes and enhance our understanding of drivers of the business.
- Served as a trusted advisor and financial partner to the G&A leadership team
- Owned compensation related forecasting, accounting, and calculations logic/integrity in Adaptive
- Served as backup Adaptive admin for basic support
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in FP&A, with at least 2 years of Corporate Finance
- Strong business partnering skills and a holistic view of business strategy, processes, and financial objectives results
- Detailed understanding of the drivers and economics of SaaS business model
- Knowledge and experience with financial reporting systems – vision of what best-in-class looks like
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- A highly motivated team player able to thrive amidst the change and ambiguity inherent in fast-growing organizations
- Prior experience in a high tech/software/SaaS company is a plus
- Adaptive and NetSuite Experience is a plus
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.