We’re seeking a talented Content Marketer with a knack for writing, editing, proofreading, and project management. You’ll help us transform our content marketing vision into reality as we continue our rapid growth in the SaaS security space. This role will report to the Head of Content and Communications, collaborating with — and learning from — teammates across Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering.
The cybersecurity world moves quickly. As such, we’re seeking someone who can seamlessly manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines to help us serve our prospects, partners, and customers with highly relevant, top-notch content. You’ll write, edit, and coordinate the production of a variety of content across web, social media, email, and more. You’ll also serve as our primary editor and proofreader, ensuring our content and visuals are compelling, accurate, and error-free. Your output will be indispensable as we demonstrate our undisputed leadership in our field.
- Project manage deliverables from content/creative brief to completion, working with cross-functional teams, freelancers and contractors, and partners.
- Write and coordinate copy for product and service webpages, blog posts, articles, ads, emails, video scripts, etc.
- Help manage and improve our overall content calendar and content-planning processes.
- Create, modify, and publish webpages in our CMS and marketing automation tools.
- Coordinate design requests and ensure all ads and social media imagery are error-free.
- Enforce our evolving voice, tone, and editorial standards across all marketing content.
- Plan, write, post, and monitor the performance of our social media content.
- Assist with press releases and other public relations projects as needed.
- 2-5 years+ (or equivalent) of experience in B2B SaaS content marketing, product marketing, or marketing communications.
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality, moderately technical content across common marketing channels and formats.
- Exceptional editing, proofreading, and communication skills.
- Comfort working under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
Nice-to-haves, But Not Required
- Experience in cybersecurity marketing.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Semrush, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console familiarity.
- Understanding of content design and SEO best practices.
We’re a team that values excellent work, a bit of scrappiness, and a high level of collaboration. This role can be fully remote in U.S. time zones or based out of our offices in San Francisco, CA or Carbondale, CO.
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
We believe in cultivating excellence — within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.