We’re seeking a talented content marketing leader who’s as comfortable creating and managing top-notch content programs as they are writing, editing, and project managing their own content deliverables. You’ll play a key role as we transform our content marketing vision into reality. This role will report to the Head of Content and Communications, collaborating with teammates across Marketing, Sales, Partners, Product, and Engineering.
The cybersecurity world moves quickly. As such, we’re seeking someone who can seamlessly scale our content programs while ensuring the flow of highly relevant, top-notch content stays on track. You’ll oversee the function’s day-to-day operations, including content planning; managing content and social media calendars; assigning and editing content across multiple channels, audiences, and topics; ensuring timely, error-free publication; and prioritizing optimization efforts for existing content. Your leadership will be indispensable as we demonstrate our undisputed leadership in our field.
Experience in cybersecurity is a big plus, but it is not required. This role can be upgraded to a Sr. Manager position for the right candidate.
- Oversee the production and project management of team deliverables, from ideation and prioritization to completion and publication, working with cross-functional teams, freelancers and contractors, and partners to ensure top-notch, accurate content.
- Own and improve our content and social media calendars, along with our content planning, creation, and optimization efforts.
- Scale our content engine and programs to increase output while raising quality standards, including writing, editing, and revising content as needed.
- Partner with Head of Content and Communications to develop and implement quarterly content themes.
- Ensure content aligns with positioning and messaging guidelines, and enforce our evolving voice, tone, and editorial standards across all marketing content.
- Ensure deliverables, including design assets, web pages, landing pages, emails, etc, are high-quality and error-free.
- 7-10 years+ (or equivalent) of experience in B2B SaaS content marketing, product marketing, or marketing communications.
- Demonstrated experience developing and scaling content strategies and programs, including achieving aggressive goals tied to business priorities.
- The ability to write and orchestrate the creation of high-quality, moderately technical content across common marketing channels and formats.
- Exceptional editing, proofreading, and communication skills.
- Staying abreast of emerging content marketing and marketing communications methodologies, technologies, and best practices.
- Comfort leading content programs and other initiatives with minimal oversight.
- A continuous improvement and optimization mindset.
- Solid understanding of content design and SEO best practices.
Nice-to-haves, But Not Required
- Experience in cybersecurity marketing.
- Experience growing impact of — and followers across — mainstream and niche social media platforms.
- Information architecture (IA) proficiency.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Semrush, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console familiarity.
We’re a team that values excellent work, a bit of scrappiness, and a high level of collaboration. This role can be fully remote in U.S. time zones or based out of our offices in San Francisco, CA or Carbondale, CO.
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
We believe in cultivating excellence — within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.