Learn In helps companies establish talent academies that steer all the resources needed for building an always-skilled workforce. HR, Talent and L&D leaders use Learn In to modernize access to learning budgets and world-class programs, and to simplify the delivery of custom programs to employee groups. Learn In’s core features include a tuition benefits manager, a prepaid learning stipend card, a world-class program marketplace and custom program builder, and dedicated coaching. Now every employee can build deeper skills precisely aligned to company needs.
We are hiring a Content and Customer Influence Marketing Manager to help us educate and influence the market about the power of talent academies to help companies build skills at scale. We want more companies to hear, learn and understand every aspect of this new category and why today’s employees are demanding employers to focus on skill development. From creating and managing content to establishing and running influencer groups, you’ll be instrumental in helping Learn In reach our ambitious goals. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and can be based remotely in the United States.
What you can expect to do:
- Attract inbound traffic (visitors): build and manage content ideas, production and distribution so that we drive traffic to Learn In.
- Optimize content engagement for conversion (lead gen): plan out content for each funnel stage in order to progressively deepen engagement from interest to intent to demo.
- Be accountable to the metrics: Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
- Innovate around content creation: Testing new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of video, data visualization, and audio formats.
- Establish and manage influencer groups: Develop an advisory board of industry experts to help refine our product-market fit and expand our sphere of category influence through content produced in collaboration with these experts.
- Collaborate closely: Work with our head of lead generation and head of brand within Marketing, as well as Sales, Customer Success and Product Teams.
What you bring to the team:
- 4+ years of experience working in a content marketing/ content management/ community development roles in B2B
- Ability to manage the details of multiple projects while also seeing the big picture.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization as well as outside groups and/or clients.
- Maturity to prioritize and understand where to introduce new processes without slowing things down.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment with the need to prioritize and execute;
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaboratively with different internal and external teams, and managing multiple opportunities and projects across stakeholders;
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes an impact for our clients and their employees a plus.
Benefits of working at Learn In:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive compensation and healthcare – we fully cover employee premiums
- Fully distributed team, in 14 states and counting
- Proven team of experienced founders, sales professionals, and operators
- Fast-moving startup, with ample opportunity for ownership and growth
About Learn In
Co-founded by the founders of Degreed, Learn In is backed by leading edtech & future-of-work investors, including Firework Ventures, Kickstart Fund, Invus Capital, GSV Ventures, Album, and Village Global, and has been covered in CNBC, USA Today, EdTechReview, EdSurge, Fast Company, and Techcrunch.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.