Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,500+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,100+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Working as part of a global team to help process international refund transactions in a timely and accurate manner and gaining exposure to Flywire’s full payment network and workflow. The successful candidate will require a high level of attention to detail, understand the importance of strong financial controls and strict deadlines, whilst being able to deliver a first class customer experience for our clients and their payors.
You must be a team player with a hands-on approach, operate in an efficient and effective way and strive for continuous improvement. You will have an eagerness to learn and feel confident working both independently, and collaborating within a larger global team.
You should have a positive, can-do attitude along with strong communication and high motivation to do whatever it takes to help achieve the team’s goals.
- Matching incoming refund payments and resolving queries
- Verifying payer account details in line with AML regulations
- Processing multi-currency refund payouts in line with AML regulations
- Communicating via phone / email with payers and payments partners / banks as well as internal Flywire teams
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Undergraduate Degree along with an interest in financial services or operations
- Fluency in English (required); other languages are an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills, international experience is an advantage
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Consistent execution with high standards of service
- Passion for problem solving
- Possess a willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in Excel and other online tools (Google Apps, etc.)
- Proficiency in Zendesk
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Ability to enhance and improve processes
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.