Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
The Clinical Quality Coach is a go-to-resource for therapists and Path’s internal teams to offer guidance and direction on clinical issues that arise in telehealth practice. The person in this role will be a valued member of the Quality team– engaged in identifying knowledge and practice gaps based on quality indicators, writing supportive coaching plans for low performing providers, creating and delivering professional development for adult learners, and offering peer coaching to providers across the country.
We are a small but mighty team that is highly valued for our expertise by providers and internal Path team members. Confidence in one’s clinical skills, ethical practice based decision making and experience as a provider all come into play when we work together. We are high performing, work fast and efficiently, and collaborate with multiple teams across our Network. We respect one another, know how to delegate based on strengths, and are always coming up with new ideas and possibilities to strengthen our system of care.
- Unencumbered clinical license in any state (LCSW, LMFT, LPC or equivalent; CA preferred)
- >8 years of licensed clinical therapy experience, primarily with adults
- Quality improvement and/or peer review background required (may be in a clinical supervisory capacity)
- Foundational knowledge of minimum documentation requirements in behavioral health
- Clinical documentation experience with commercial payors
- Solid understanding of CPT codes in behavioral health
- Able to work with Google sheets to review and take action on provider data
- Supportive, confident approach to coaching therapists from a curious and collaborative perspective
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success