We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The Clinical Product Specialist will oversee patient cohort develop and analysis for our research and solutions consulting capabilities powered by 300M patients and 7 years of healthcare data. Research topics will focus on health care utilization, disparities of care, disease burden modeling and healthcare delivery.This role can accommodate a range of seniority and titling.
We have offices in San Francisco and New York, and you have the option of working in either.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Take ownership with the translation of clinical knowledge into claims data into our products and analytics
- Support current and future customers understand the how to answer clinical questions into analytic queries
- Understand new data structures and products will translate into our analytics
- Define analytical methods for our current products as well as build new products to fit the market need
What you bring to Komodo:
- Understanding of the third party payment system in the United States and how this system affects the claims data
- A terminal degree in a healthcare related field with clinical experience treating patients
- Comfort reviewing data and running analysis in SQL/Snowflake
- Ability to communicate complex clinical data analysis to non-clinical and non-technical audiences
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.