Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our cloud and on-premise supercomputers power AI research at the forefront of quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s products accelerate AI research at thousands of organizations, including Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with sales leadership to manage and develop Lambda’s Channel Program
- Develop and implement the infrastructure and processes for measuring and managing sales and partner/customer-oriented activities
- Use metrics, internal data, reporting and predictive modeling to forecast our top line bookings and other key indicators
- Provide tactical support, analyze and report on sales trends, deal registration, lead performance & lead/opportunity pipeline progression
- Manage Salesforce reporting & dashboards for key stakeholders: C-Level, Finance, Customer Success, Marketing and Operations
- Manage a support queue of infrastructure/tooling/process requests from Sales Leadership and other key stakeholders
- Coordination and implementation of sales plans, compensation plans and territory assignment
- Have 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.
- Have 2+ years of experience in a Sales Ops role supporting sales leadership.
- Have knowledge of the latest and greatest sales software (SFDC, Outreach, Clearbit etc).
- Have an understanding of sales processes (MQL, SAL, SQL, Opportunity, Closed Won/Lost).
- Are proficient in Excel.
Nice to Have
- Experience with channel operations, programs, or sales
- SFDC Certification
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.