At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
You will serve as the main point of contact with the Finance, Accounting, and IT Teams, understanding their business functions and providing technical guidance to areas such as general accounting, disbursement, expenses, budgeting, planning, and reporting. You will lead an application development and support team to develop, implement, and enhance various applications primarily focused on NetSuite, Coupa, Expensify, FloQast, Anaplan, Adaptive, Calidus, and Xactly. This role will report directly to our Head of Business Systems.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, maintain, and support all third-party applications that impact our financial reporting processes (e.g., NetSuite, Coupa, Expenfisy, FloQast, Bill.com, DoucSign, and BambooHR).
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Organize project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution).
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Execute concise and effective project management and change management for the Business Systems tools and impacted processes.
- Develop, maintain, and manage policies and procedures regarding data management and standard operating procedures.
- Create and maintain end-user guides for all Business Systems tools.
- Able to work PST hours
- BA in MIS, IT, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Systems, including planning execution and support of large-scale implementations.
- Extensive technical knowledge of and hands-on experience with Netsuite and P2P systems.
- Expert knowledge of Netsuite applications development with an emphasis on workflows, implementations, maintenance, interfaces, and other technical functions
- Knowledge of APIs and understanding of integrations between systems
- Experience with billing schedules and invoicing
- Skill in recognizing trends, patterns, and events that result in new and innovative opportunities
- Effective in communicating to others both verbal and written, and can partner with internal and external teams
- Continuously look to make improvements to systems and processes; prioritize and orchestrate enhancement projects and support initiatives key to Vercel’s overall strategy
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of each platform’s functionality, relevant new product offerings and software releases
Bonus If You:
- Have knowledge of Salesforce
- Stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO. We recommended taking at least 4-weeks per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you with the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed.
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $98,800 – $135,900. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.