Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management. This position will qualify prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline. This role will act as a layer between marketing and sales – handle all first contact with new clients and build relationships through marketing activity – events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Direct the external communication with potential prospects via the telephone, email and other methods in order to secure meetings with our Regional Sales Managers
- Build initial rapport and educate generate prospect’s interest in Nextech products and services
- Gather key information about the prospects needs and accurately provide this information to the Regional Sales Managers.
- Document all conversations, appointments and or meetings in Salesforce.com for the Regional Sales Managers.
- Provide information and necessary communication with supervisors, co-workers and subordinates via the telephone, written form, and email or in person
- Knowledge of using personal computers and software on a daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- 15 days PTO at date of hire (increases with years of service)
- Commission earning opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office.
- Business Development Representatives may be expected to be in-office once a month.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.