Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers breaking news and premium insights about digital assets to millions of investors.
Our content, newsletters, podcasts, and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets. We are currently expanding our production team to produce high quality finance, bitcoin, and crypto content.
About the Role:
You’re a team player, a hustler, and laser focused on customer experience and delivering results. You have a track record of exceeding your goals. You’re a problem solver, organized, relationship oriented, and process driven. In this role you will be connecting with brands such as Coinbase, Fidelity, Aave, Binance, FTX, and more. Bonus: You are excited about crypto.
As a Business Development Rep (BDR), you’ll work directly with our Brand Partners and Sales Director to create new sales opportunities that lead to closed business.
This role is based in NYC.
A day in the life includes, but is not limited to:
- Create outbound campaigns to reach new brands looking to capture a crypto interested audience.
- Connect with prospects using phone, email, LinkedIn, and other outbound tactic
- Attend events, meet industry leaders, and exchange business cards, often acting as the face of Blockworks
- Collaborate with the Brand Partners to strategize on named accounts.
- Work closely with the Brand Partners to accelerate the sales cycle
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience successfully opening five and six figure deals, ideally to both C-suite executives and marketing decision makers
- Minimum 1 years of outbound sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Comfortable rolling your sleeves up and finding creative ways to generate sales meeting
- Methodological and organized
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, and the ability to engage prospects
Salary & Benefits:
A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Remote work-station stipend
Training & development
Team happy hours and outings
Generous vacation and PTO policy
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Rep + Your Name” in the subject line.
We are committed to diversity and strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities.
*Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com