AppOmni is quickly emerging as the leader in SaaS Security Management, and we’re hiring a Business Development Manager – Global Systems Integrators to help support our rapid growth. We’re a fast-growing series B company and have achieved strong triple-digit ARR growth each of the past 3 years. Our customer base includes 2 of the top 5 tech firms, as well as global leaders across banking, finance, healthcare, security and telecom.
As a Business Development Manager – Global Systems Integrators you will be responsible for developing and managing channel sales strategy and partner engagements for revenue generation. The Business Development Manager works closely to align Channel strategy to complement AppOmni’s direct sales model to drive net new revenue.
- Develop and manage channel sales strategy and partner engagements for revenue generation within select Global Systems Integrators.
- Align Channel strategy to complement and enhance company’s direct sales model to drive incremental and net new revenue
- Identify, qualify, develop, and recruit partnerships within system integrators’ management hierarchy including, partners, directors, consultants, and industry influencers
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned GSI
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Research, plan, and implement new target market initiatives for prospective accounts within select GSI
What You Bring
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience for a technology company preferably in software, SaaS, Cybersecurity or cloud
- Familiarity with a start-up environment, Flexible approach
- Solid cyber security & direct enterprise sales experience
- Consistent track record of sales + generating significant revenues
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Reports to the Sr. Director Global Alliances
- Supports Global Sales Teams
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.