Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: Brand Manager, Health & Wellness who will be responsible for the planning and execution of strategic growth plans for Golden Hippo’s Health & Wellness brands. The position manages relationships with key contacts and develops and maintains internal processes to ensure execution of plans. Additionally, it is responsible for overseeing brand growth and profitability.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead & oversee the development and implementation of an integrated brand growth plan using insights and analysis; set high-level business priorities & goals to drive brand performance.
- Manage brand P&L budgeting and tracking.
- Proactively tracks and analyzes relevant information to make sound business recommendations.
- Provides input and recommendations on key components of the marketing plan and long-term strategy.
- Responsible and held accountable for revenue, operating costs & overall profitability of the brand.
- Support business growth with business analysis and insights. Provide relevant reports, gather key competitive intelligence, develop insights, and report findings. Pursues new insights and understands key drivers of brand growth.
- Actively participate in omnichannel marketing initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional activities related to maintaining, optimizing, and revitalizing offers for the brand, product improvements, increased customer lifetime value via email sales, SMS, subscriptions, and other post-purchase channels as appropriate. Explore, test, and evaluate worthy non-internet channels (ex. TV, print, radio, retail, etc.).
- Ensure the creation and optimization of new customer acquisition campaigns for the brand at target ad spend & ROI.
- Drive the innovation process of new products for the brand; ensure consistent & efficient pipeline of high-potential new products.
- Oversee branded website performance, development, and optimization.
- Manage branding across all assets to ensure a cohesive user experience at branded touchpoints.
- Ensure effectiveness of all external partnerships, resources, & agencies (i.e. PR, affiliates, etc.).
- Present brand strategies and activities to senior management.
- Hire as needed to develop a high-performing dedicated brand team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Be an expert in the Health & Wellness category.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to influence others.
- High level of initiative, assertiveness, and self-direction.
- Demonstrated creativity, curiosity, and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, leadership, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with all levels of individuals in the organization.
- Able to work on multiple projects at a time while delivering strong results.
- Flexible and willing to handle an evolving work environment.
- 5+ Years of experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods
- 7-10 Years of experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods, preferred.
- 2+ Years of experience leading and/or managing teams, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field.
- MBA , preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed
$116,700 – $155,600, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.