- Main Location: Remotely within the US, with a preference towards New York
- Team: Blinkist US
- Contract: Unlimited, Full-time
- Hours: Flexible, 40 hours per week
- Reporting to: Dave Altarescu, US General Manager
WHAT WE DO
We inspire people to keep learning. Blinkist offers the best selection of non-fiction knowledge in bite-sized, digestible formats. Our micro-learning app gives access to key insights from 5,000+ nonfiction books, original podcasts and author-driven content across 27 categories.
We’re on a mission to help people turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities—anytime, anywhere.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ownership of the US influencer and podcast performance marketing activities
- Management of campaign budgets
- Liaising with agencies, podcast hosts, influencer partners, and their representatives, through a smooth booking cycle
- Coordinating content requirements and production
- Managing invoicing, campaign landing page creation, and finance tracking across partnerships
- Implementing new creative briefs in both influencer and podcast campaigns
- Sharing weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports as you work towards clear and measurable goals
- Identifying opportunities, thinking long-term, setting goals, and breaking them into small tasks
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Strong interest in podcast and influencer partnerships
- Knowledge of the US influencer and podcast industry
- Professional experience in performance marketing with a track record of driving business growth via influencer and podcast marketing campaigns
- Experience in running influencer marketing campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Experience in managing monthly campaign budgets independently and profitably
- Comfortable working with Excel and SQL
- Understanding how optimizing partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Experience in marketing tracking + attribution: analytical skills + data-driven mindset
- Great negotiation + communication skills
- Collaborative mindset and experience working in international teams and cross-functionally
Our unique culture of empowerment, direct communication, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment. We embrace a hybrid, remote-friendly way of working that welcomes different needs and lifestyles.
We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
Here are some of our best perks:
- An international, diverse and inclusive work environment
- 20 vacation days + local public holidays in your place of work
- Virtual stock options plan
- 4 wellbeing days
- 4 days of learning
- A day off on your birthday
- 13 days off during summer 2022 — free Fridays during June, July and August 2022
- Unlimited Home office
- Monthly home office allowance
- Public transportation allowance
- Learning & development budget
- Employee mental health support
- Free premium access to partner apps (Babbel, Asana Rebel and other)
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in building the leading destination for the modern lifelong learner, send us your application!
Our fully remote interview process consists of 3 phases: value assessment, technical assessment and remote day with Blinkist which recreates onsite interviews. Once we’ve received your application, we will be in touch within the next few days. If you haven’t heard from us in a week, please check your spam folder.